Monday, August 25, 2008

Gray Green Gold

Blue tones continuing to elude me, still working on those.
But here are some of the greens I mixed up for testing this weekend.

Gray green, bright green, and blue-green. Grass green, jade green. Mint.
These are my little color tiles for testing. Aren't they fun?

I think I will make a hole in one side and put them on a ring.

Still trying for turquoise, robin's egg and sky blues. Denim and indigo. Periwinkle. Elusive colors.

Don't know why I'm having such a hard time with getting the blues.

3 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

They're so pretty. Keep it up, you'll get those elusive colors yet.

Carolyn

Amanda said...

Even if you haven't reached your goal, those are still gorgeous. Pretty little consolation prizes!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Did you get the little (very little, I guess) joke about 'getting the blues' - LOL

I have 12 little heart swatches I can photograph, they are so inspiring to look at, like little heart rainbows

My blues keep wanting to be purple - and I want a true-blue

But I'm persistent, I won't let the blues get me down ...