Friday, April 10, 2009

Energy-Free Week


I don't know why, but I've been so tired and out of energy this week. I don't know if it's lingering jet lag, or mental exhaustion (sounds way too dramatic) from the trip. I just can't seem to get back a feeling of waking up rested and rarin' to go. I'm trying not to load up with caffeine, just drinking orange juice for vitamin C. I need to get more rest or something?

So please bear with me as I recover and if you have any helpful hints, please share. I feel like my feet are made of lead these days, and my shoulders are limp with tired muscles!

6 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Rest! Mental and physical. Lots of water. A good book. A weekend. Hope you are feeling up to your usual soon. Best wishes, LeAnn

SueBeads said...

I feel that way, too, after a trip. Even a short one to Philadelphia! I think it's normal, when we aren't teenagers!!!! It'll come back!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thanks, I feel so guilty about not being down in the studio every night working, but after the day job ends and supper is over I just crash. It seems foolish to be so tired after being so energized at Artfest, but I am trying to take it easy and listen to the body ... if it says "sleep - rest" then who is the brain to say "work - push" - right?

sharon said...

Lynn, i also have to FORCE myself not to work, even when I am exhausted, but i do think good food, water and LOTS of sleep do it! And a mental break ! Your body is telling you to take it easy!

dogfaeriex5 said...

it is totally normal how you are feeling..it is this way with most when we have to get back to reality after artfest, lol...xoxoxo

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thank you my friends, for helping me forgive myself for not jumping right back into the regular routine, I feel so mentally spent, but little by little the energy is coming back. I feel like a bottle that has been drained to the bottom and is filling up drop by drop. Patience, I must have patience!