Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Fooling


Every now and then I make a bead in an unusual shape or color, I don't know why. I made this pompadour shoe bead a while back, and it went home with Debbie in Kansas. She sent me this photo from her blog, she made this lovely necklace for her mom, who likes shoes! Just across the state from me here in Missouri.

I love it when folks send me finished jewelry pictures, so I can see what the little beads turned into in someone else's creative hands. I wear a lot of black and red myself, I think this necklace would go with lots of outfits.

Isn't it lovely? the round red beads look like berries. Thanks, Debbie, for sharing the photos! So fun ...

1 comment:

Beth Hikes said...

Love the shoe! I'm reading the sequel to Chocolate and shoes seem to be prominent theme :)