Monday, August 24, 2009

Words From The Heart


I've been making word groups and pouring resin a lot lately. No real plans or focus, just sort of free-form word creations.


This focal bead says "BREATHE PEACE" and it's very clear and sparkly, with a faint misty image of the Eiffel Tower in the background.


I made some small oval charms, too. I could see them as part of a bracelet, or even as earrings.


I also made these two loop earrings with words inside. When I'm working with them, I start to tell stories in my mind about what the words are about, the history and all that. These say "MERCY" and "HOPE" inside.

It's all very fun. And I hope whoever takes them to work with will give them their story, too.

2 comments:

Esther said...

absolutely gorgeous.. what a pacifst message .. LOL!! very pretty and lovely travel..

TesoriTrovati said...

Words are so important to me...mantras, lyrics, poetry, fortune cookies, quotes...all are fascinating to me. I love what you are doing and you are so inspiring to me! Enjoy the day! Erin