Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Artfest 2010 Classes Still Available


I think I mentioned that I'm headed to Artfest at the end of this month.

Last year was my first time to go, I had a grand old time and met some lovely people and learned a lot.

If you've ever wanted to go, you may think that if you don't get your request in early you won't find any classes available.

I did send mine in last August and got all the classes I hoped for, but I noticed today that there are still classes available.

It's not too late, even now, to get classes and book a flight. If you've ever had the dream to go, don't hold back. It's totally worth it!

Some other people on the Yahoo group for Artfest are having to sell their spots, so you may be able to get a whole package that way, too.

Just wanted to mention it - in case you always wanted to go, but thought you were too late! And if you go, we could meet up and I can put faces with names, that would be very cool indeed.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

*sigh*
That would be lovely.
To meet you. To take some classes. To get away.
But alas, that is not in the cards. My big splurge is Bead & Button. But someday.....
Have a great trip, Lynn!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Erin, I wish you all could be there, I can just imagine the partying that would go on, even though I'm not a party girl most of the time - art supplies galore!

Enjoy Bead and Button, it's been forever since I went there and it was huge even then...