Friday, March 12, 2010

OFFICIALLY SALE PRICED - Limited Time Offer


I feel like one of those salesmen on the late night TV - for a LIMITED time only, SELECTED items ... don't MISS this opportunity ...


I'm having a SPECIAL RED TAG HUGE SALE in the ETSY shop, some items that are ALL SET and ready to ship out to you,

and if you have had your eye on something check out the special pricing,

maybe your favorite is there with a discount and some have FREE domestic SHIPPING too.

Okay, I need to stop with the sales pitch, I'm getting a headache from all the capital letters.

Anyway, I'm headed to Artfest in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to raise a little extra spending pin money. So, if you've had your eye on something and you'd like a little bargain, head on over.

I hope you find something you love! Take it home with you ... Quick!
~~~~
oh, and thanks in advance - that's something you don't hear from the late night TV guys...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup I just bought something.. Wonderful Lynn!!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thank you SO MUCH Janet and everyone ... I'm so looking forward to the classes at Artfest and I promise to take lots of pictures to share - and if you want to see what happened last year at Artfest, the 2009 blog about it is still up, you can find it on my blog sidebar...

Beatnheart said...

Lynn, I just love your work...Would like to use one of your pieces some day...Yaki Da, Cynthia Wolff