Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pairs in Sevens


I made up a bunch, well, seven pairs, of earrings before I left for Artfest.

I used the pewter together with pearls, ceramic beads and spacers.


To show myself what can be created with the earring pairs.

If any come back from Artfest, I'll put them in the Etsy shop.


Of if not, I'll make more. That's the beauty of using the pewter, I can have more. There are teensy Eiffel Towers, and round dark skullie beads. A small pewter cross and fern leaves.

I like these a lot, and I'm tempted to wear some.

But I will be good and refrain. I WILL be GOOD.

Maybe later I'll make myself a pair, just for me. I really like the blue ceramic with the bronze-copper stars, they seem very Texan to me, somehow.

5 comments:

mairedodd said...

these are wonderful lynn! i have to disagree with your discipline in one area - you should definitely allow yourself to wear a pair! i really love the deep red/grey pair - think they are hearts...

Marie Cramp said...

Very nice!! Good luck at Artfest!! I hope you make a killing :)

Gardanne said...

Love the Eiffel Towers, do you sell those in pairs?

Riki Schumacher said...

Lovely Lynn, have a wonderful time at Artfest. Hope to see tons of pics! Hugs, Riki

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Hi, Ya'all - I missed you!

I took the seven pairs and gave them away as a big "thank you" to my three last year's teachers, and gave others to my this year's teachers.

And one pair to my pal Catherine Witherell, she's so cool!

Yes, I have pairs of little Eiffel Towers, I'm wearing that pair myself right now!

I will post lots of pictures of the classes and fun stuff...