Friday, May 14, 2010

Monsoon and Prizes


It's been storming and raining here almost every day and night. Right now there's a downpour, the sky is dark. And last night it rained and stormed.

I need an umbrella hat and galoshes. Isn't that a mental picture?

The grass was cut last weekend, thankfully, and it will have to wait to be cut again until things dry out a bit.

I am trying out a different editor for the blog at Blogger, it's taking me a little while to get used to it. Sometimes posting is a struggle. "Why did you do THAT and move that THERE?" so if the posts look ... different ... that's why, as I get used to a new editor.

I'm particpating at the Art Bead Scene this month as one of the sponsors. I'll be giving away a pair of the wings you see in the picture on this post. And also one of my Blue Belle hearts.

To enter, you need to create a finished piece of jewelry, take a photo and add to the ABS Flickr group, based on the theme for the month.

There are weekly prizes, and then a big monthly prize winner.

Go over to Art Bead Scene to check out the new design on that blog or to get a look at the image that's the inspiration for the monthly theme. And check out the Flickr site for lots of beautiful pieces to ponder, even if you don't enter anything yourself.

Tomorrow is my day for Studio Saturday over at ABS, there'll be a drawing then too at the end of the week. Lots of places to win lots of good stuff! Check it out ...

No comments: