Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friends of Renown



Last April, I went to Artfest and had a wonderful time. I met some neat people there, walked on the beach of the Pacific, and heard some really cool music. If you ever get a chance to go, be sure to take it! I promise you'll have the time of your life.

One of the wonderful people I met is Gail Pfrommer in Reno, Nevada. She recently sent me this fantasticl heart that she made in polymer clay. It's like a polymer mosaic, with all kinds of amazing things embedded in it!


She's so sweet, I enjoyed meeting her. I'm sorry I won't see her again next April at Artfest 2011. But I know she'll be there, taking some fun classes. I'll be there in spirit!

Thanks so much, Gail, I'll treasure it ...

1 comment:

Suz said...

Love it! Wonder if that is that new epoxy polymer.

Suz
Katsui