Monday, October 4, 2010

Three Rings


A couple of weeks ago I took some more of the rescued buttons loaned to me for casting, and tried out their new molds.

I thought it would be fun to do something different with them, so I used them on these adjustable ring shanks, to make them fun and wearable.


One has the design I think of as a bowl of cherries, with the red patinaed coppertone fruit, stems and leaves.



One has a geometric, sort of star shaped design.




One has a floral, abstract nature design. Like Queen Anne's Lace flowers, quaint and dainty.

The Bowl of Cherries ring is fairly small. The other two are a larger sized design.



But I can see myself wearing any of them, for fun. A quick slip on the finger, a big smile on my face.

I listed them in the Etsy shop, to avoid the temptation to make one be "mine" - they have an adjustable ring shank, so they'll fit anyone.

I hope they find fun homes, so I'm not tempted to change my mind and wear them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just put some fun things on SALE in the Etsy shop, if you've had your eye on something, check it out .... it might have a special price.

No comments: