Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ornamentally Speaking


I spent most of yesterday in the studio, it was a fantastic luxury. All day in the studio, on a Friday, no less.

I'm back to the mental place where I constantly wish I had more time, I'm sure you can relate. But speaking of time, it's my turn again to do the Studio Saturday post at the Art Bead Scene blog. If you comment on my post with a reply to the question, you could win one of my medieval ornamental castings that I've been working on lately.

I'm thinking of using them around the house, made into tree decorations or other fun things for the season. So pop on over to the Art Bead Scene and check it out, if you win you can create something with them, too!

If you can't wait until next week, or you don't want to rely on chance, you can find this medallion in my Etsy shop now.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hello LLYYNN,
Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Jenny and on a journey to learn and create beautiful jewerly pieces such as yours. Thank you for sharing.

Jenny
ladonaboutique