Monday, April 13, 2009

Light Blind Eyes


Yesterday I pulled up the blinds in the basement studio window, letting in the light from outdoors for the first time in a week. The light was grey through the clouds, but it was nice to see the familiar desk and tools, waiting for me.

The best way, I believe, to hang onto something new that's been learned is to immediately repeat it, until it is deeply learned and the mind and hands are familiar. Like cooking up a new recipe, until it is well known.

That's my goal for this week - to repeat and deeply learn what was shared in my classes, and make it truly mine.

Here's a post that shows more photos of the studio, if you'd like to see more of the insides!



4 comments:

sharon said...

Lynn, this looks like a beautiful, inspirational place!

SummersStudio said...

Good on ya Lynn! Welcome back to your creative world.

dogfaeriex5 said...

the colors are beautiful! wish my basement studio was a little more studio and a little less basement, lol!!
xo~

Candace said...

Lynn, the colours in your studio are so so beautiful... and I do love the glass, the reflections and the serenity.
Have a wonderful time.
Candace in Athens