Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tisket Tasket Basket


In the goody box of old originals that Deryn Mentock sent me was this basket of flowers. I decided to make a connector out of it, with a hole at top and bottom.

I must be feeling sentimental.

I've been watching the storms form, pass over and go on by all day today.

No rain yet, but I did hear some thunder.




This pendant has the words "GOOD PATH" inside, with a little curly-top girl in a wagon behind. I think the image is from an antique valentine card.

I like the wheels with daisies on them.

Today has been a slow day, easy going. I got all my orders done early today, so I will have time tomorrow to experiment with new things.

Don't forget about the poll on the left sidebar, if you have an opinion. There's only a couple more days to vote.

I think it's time to go upstairs and cook something simple, just right for a summer's day.

2 comments:

Beatnheart said...

I love these very much...I wish I could buy everything
you make...

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Cyntnia, thanks very much - that means a LOT!

I have some travel coming up so I'll be out of the studio for a bit pretty soon, there may not be a lot of additions to the shop. But I'll be storing up the creativity for when I get back into the studio!