Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lilies and Cookies

     I bought some cookie dough and icing, so my daughter and I can make Easter Egg decorated cookies today. Sugar cookie and peanut butter, yum! She found the cookie cutters, and we decided to plan a creative afternoon.


     Yesterday I finished these three round pendants. Two of them have a lily design, which seems fitting for Easter. But they're not so completely holiday designed that they couldn't be worn at other times, too.
     This year the holy days for many of us all happen on the same date, which makes it extra-special. I hope your celebrations with family festivities are wonderful this year, however you commemorate them!

7 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I really like what you are doing with the pewter and resin these days. It's beautiful. The cookies sound good too.

Alice said...

Gorgeous pieces--as usual. Have a blessed Easter with your sweet family!

Debbie said...

Stunning pieces! So glad I decided to get online early this morning...wink wink!
I'm totally hooked on your florals Lynn!!!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thanks, friends!
I babysat the grandson today, he is so cute! He's crawling and trying to pull up, he'll be walking so soon, I bet.
We decorated cookies, and had a lovely visit. Hope your Easter or Passover festivities are wonderful!

Debbie, thanks for letting me know you like the florals - I'd love to see what you're creating with them sometime.

Debbie said...

Yes, it sounds like that little one will be taking off anytime soon! Some of my most fondest memories of my mom are of the 2 of us baking sugar cookies & laughing with Christmas music in the background....savor these times!
Lynn, for sure I'll have to show you what I create with these beauties. I'm still tossing ideas around in my head.

sharon said...

Wishing you a very Happy Easter Lynn! Your family time sounds beautiful, that is what is really important....and your bezels couldn't get any prettier!

SueBeads said...

LOVE these, and also the ones from your post today!