Saturday, May 26, 2012

     For some reason, this week I'm really attracted to this robin's egg blue color. I keep reaching for the blue tones when I take a paint brush in hand. I like that the words "Soul Shines Forth" are visible across the front of the heart.
      Today, I am taking care of the grandson. He's still working on walking, it's not going to be long before he starts. Which means that I have to be ever vigilant while he crawls around the house super quickly!
      Once I get some of the photos off the camera from the trip, I'll put some here. I think my daughter got some great pictures, too.
     Happy Saturday! I'm back to chasing down a baby boy!

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

Must be all the little baby robins that are hatching! Beautiful - I love the silver with the blue!

Debbie said...

Love the robin egg blue color! It's always been a favorite of mine too. Everything is so beautiful Lynn!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thanks - you're probably right, it's spring affecting my palette - blue skies, blue water - and blue flowers in the garden!