Saturday, February 26, 2011

Doorposts

We had a a busy week last week.
We put up a canvas gazebo in the yard.
I dug out my "Square Foot Gardening" book - the original copy from 1975, and started thinking about setting up a vegetable garden in the new lot next to the house.

I was "window shopping" on Etsy, and I found some new flat-backed rhinestones. They have a sweet, opal-looking glow to them.
I used some of them in the portal medallion in the photo.
I like the subtle bling they give to the pewter pieces.

We got pricing for a new fence. 
I can't wait until it's warm enough, and far enough past the last freeze, to put out some plants.
I can imagine myself eating fresh lettuce and herbs now!

I've been planning and waiting for this stage of the relocation for over a year now. I just can't wait to get started.... 

1 comment:

SummersStudio said...

The rhine stones are a perfect compliment to the pewter!