Monday, September 14, 2009

Wise Words


Do you wish you had more time? I know I do. Sometimes I get frustrated, wishing for more hours in the day.


I think it was those thoughts that led me to make these earrings. With the words "TIME" and "BLESS" in them.



To remind me to take time to count my blessings. Take a step back, take an accounting.

To enjoy the time I have available.

To be grateful, slow down and be aware of the good things that time brings.

That doesn't mean, though, that I don't sometimes wish I had a few more hours to get things done. Don't you?

5 comments:

Esther said...

vry pures!! i love the littles bubbles inside!! superbe!!

TesoriTrovati said...

We are on the same wavelength again...you should read my post from Sunday entitled Dare to...Count Your Blessings.
It has been a blessing to connect with so many creative souls and you are one of my very favorites Lynn! I love your little baubles...really make you stop and think about what is important.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

SueBeads said...

Lynn, in your past three posts, you've made so many interesting things! I love them! Love your hints and tips, too!

LDWatkins said...

Time is so precious. Your work is beautiful.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Yesterday, of all days, I came down with a stomach bug, but I made it into the office and was able to hang in all day. Sort of like being sick on the first day of school, what a sight!

Thanks all, for your support. Sometimes in the studio working away all on my own, I wonder if anyone but me will like the results!

And I'm feeling a little better. Sleep is a good thing!