Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bezel Me


I keep getting ideas about using the pewter together with resin, so I made another bezel.

This one is oval and has texture in the back. In case you don't want the back plain when you pour your resin into it, it will have a design showing back there.


I think it would be great for a bracelet focal with some chain and a clasp, just about the right size.

But of course it could be hung up and down with a dangle. In fact, I think my faux cameo beads will fit into it perfectly.


It's a nice size and lightweight. I have a plan of something I want to try with it, but it'll have to wait until after I get back from Artfest.

I won't be shipping again until Monday when I get back. But I'm not going to lock down the shop, I'm leaving it open. Just in case you need something while I'm away.

5 comments:

Gardanne said...

I love your bezels, have fun at Artfest.

Riki Schumacher said...

Have a wonderful trip Lynn! Enjoy every minute. Love the bezel, very cool. Hugs, Riki

Pretty Things said...

Awesomeness!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful bezels. I love the options.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I'm playing with my dyed costume pearls in this bezel, the weather should be good enough that I can put in the resin! YAY!