Friday, May 21, 2010

Back to Basic


I'm looking for a fun summer read. When the weather warms up, and it isn't raining (which lately hasn't happened but I know it will someday) I like to sit on the back desk after the day job and read a book until the dusk falls.

I wanted this little butterfly component to look like the books I remember from the library, with the cloth backing embossed with writing and designs.

Do you remember those old books, with their worn and dark colors?




 

So maybe later this week I'll go over to the library and try to find an easy read. Maybe a historical drama, or something in a mystery.

What are you reading - anything fun?

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh. Goodness.
I need to have this.
I am emailing you right now!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I'm pleased that you like it, Erin! Thanks so much...

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Matthew Reilly. Action, adventure, history, a little sci-fi. Oh, and Ursula K. LeGuin. Fantasy. Oh, and Madeleine L'Engle, oh, and Garth Nix...hhhm....what am I not reading?

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Great suggestions! thanks, I'll check those out...