Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crosses


Until I listed this celtic cross in the Etsy shop, I didn't realize how long it's been since I made some of these crosses.

I made a new mold of all different types and sizes of crosses, and started making some up.

I want to make some jewelry with turquoise and coral beads. Kind of a southwestern look, I guess.

I also made some really small crosses, to use for earrings.

I need to finish the patina on those. I'll make some earrings and wear them, I think. Maybe with pearls or faceted glass beads.

Earrings are fun to make. I don't know why I don't make them more often.  I need to set aside an earring making day!

3 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I like making earings too! Which is a funny thing to do since I can't wear them.

EmandaJ said...

Hi Lynn,

I love your pewter pieces. Have you made any St. Bridget's Crosses (a.k.a. St. Bride)?

Emanda
ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom
ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I don't think so, Emanda - I'll have to finish the ones I have in the works and show photos of them so you can see the variety.