Sunday, September 12, 2010

Playtime



My daughter took this picture of the grandbaby girl and I playing with blocks in the family room of our house. I like how she made it look really old fashioned and vintage. She snaps these with her phone when I'm not looking, so they're a surprise to me!

Don't you love the cute sandals on the baby?

Yesterday we drove into town to get my glasses repaired. The teensy screws came out of the side earpieces and the lens tried to come out. I stumbled through the week with one pair for driving (distance) and another pair for reading (closeups) until we could make it to the store to get them repaired.

Good thing I have lots of glasses around!

Today I have many packages to ship, some from the Labor Day sale. I got such an enthusiastic response, it's taken me a few days to get everything finished and ready to send.

Thanks to all of you who participated.

4 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Such a sweet moment! I have yet to give in to the glasses that will work for distance and near so I am constantly juggling. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

SueBeads said...

OMG, looks like a Mary Cassat painting!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Sue, I'll pass that compliment on to my daughter. She's very good with the camera.

LeAnn, it's been such a blessing to be here.

And the glasses make a big difference! I'm so relieved I got my bifocals back. Whew!

Courtney Breul said...

I love that picture. Definately a keepsake. Congrats on all the sales!