Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heart Treasury

Down here in the southlands, we're in the deep freeze.
No snow here, at least not yet. But the lows are dipping down, with a dome of cold air hovering over.

This Etsy Treasury has one of my Love Letter Heart charms in it. It's called "Dark Heart" and is very mysterious and moody. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, my daughter and grandbaby carpool with me into town. One day I drive, the other day my daughter drives.
We take the granddaughter to school, and play her music on the CD player.
Do you know all the words to "The Wheels on the Bus" like I do?

On Sunday I went to the studio for the first time in a week or so. The holidays really take up some time, don't they? I'm always happy when they come, and also happy when they leave.



I guess I should be making plans for the Valentine holiday. I'll start soon. 
In the meantime, if you need a Love Letter Heart, I have those now.
Just in case.
~~~~~~~~
Hey! I just noticed that today is
1-11-11
that doesn't happen every year, huh?
COOL!

No comments: