Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Bites Are Just Right

On Saturdays I go to the library. It's my weekly treat to myself. And helps keep me from buying lots of books, too.


I love to make cupcakes. And there are lots of fun new ideas in this book.
It uses the little mini-cupcake pans. And there are savory as well as sweet recipes. 

I've got to try some of these. I have the book for two weeks. How many dozens of tiny cupcakes could I make in that time, I wonder.
If you love cupcakes too, check out this fun book.

2 comments:

Alice said...

What a cute book! Two bites are fine, but I'd need several of these 'two-bite' treats to satisfy my sweet tooth.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

These are so cute in their little mini-muffin pans. I want to make some of the savory ones as well as the sweet. And the photos inside are adorable. Thanks, Alice!