Friday, June 25, 2010

Jeans Blues


Usually, during the work week at the day job, I'm dressed in what is called "business casual" but occasionally there is a Friday when it's a Jeans Day.

Today is Jeans Day, Hooray!
These two little faces remind me of denim, the color and the worn look.





This one reminds me of stone-washed jeans, remember those? Or your favorite pair that you've worn until the blue is faded and the white threads are showing through?

I don't know why it's such a secret pleasure to wear jeans when it usually isn't the place for them, but it is!

9 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Hi Lynn, I'm new to your blog. Love the faces! The "forbidden" jeans ... it's what holds the charm!

SummersStudio said...

Very sweet!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Hi, Barbara ... I'm a big fan of yours! Thanks for dropping by the blog.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

LeAnn, that's a great compliment, coming from you! I love your blue glazes, you inspire me...

EmandaJ said...

Hi Lynn, These are so antique-y I just love them.

Emanda

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Have you figure out yet that this was supposed to be the post for last Friday? I should buy a calendar one of these days, LOL...

mairedodd said...

oooooooooooooh - i love your faces! when i opened this up and actually said that out loud! beautiful... and yes, jeans are super special... have worn many many pairs to tatters...

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Mary Jane, I have a pair that are in tatters, but I can't bear to part with them.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to do laundry, LOL!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.