Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Studious


It's that time of year when the days are nice and long and the weather is warm, I like to spend time in the studio trying out new things.

In the wintertime the studio is very, very chilly, it's hard to stay motivated.

But in the summertime the outdoors is luring me, I want to spend an evening just sipping iced sweet tea and watching the sunset.

I guess spring and fall have their special allures, too.

I don't have any results to show for the weekend's experiments, but at least I gave myself the time.

This little two-hole component says it all - Artists and Students of Art.

I wish I had time to be one full-time, but for now, I'll take what I can get and enjoy every minute!

3 comments:

Cathie Carroll said...

Really lovely bead!

For me, it's the opposite. I have a warm studio in winter and our short summer's make me want to run outside at the 1st hint of sun.

Pretty Things said...

That's lovely!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thanks, friends. The weather is so lovely here just now - I hope you are having a nice summer day too!