Monday, September 27, 2010

The Interviewer's Gold



I made a post, asking for interview questions, and some of you gave me some meaty topics to ponder. I love the questions, and I'll be working on some answers for them.

In the meantime, if you posted a question as a reply to that post, you will get a 50% discount on any item in the Etsy shop that's over $20. That's right, anything above $19.99 will be half off when you purchase! Please put ASKMEPOST in the Notes when you purchase so I know you're taking advantage of the discount on any items over $20, and I'll send you a revised invoice through PayPal.

Thanks so much for the great questions. And they have another future use I'm considering, stay tuned to check out what happens!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lynn, you are the BEST! How sweet of you to do this!!! Thanks!

Debbie

Alice said...

What a sweet little face! Love it!

SummersStudio said...

Lynn, I'm looking foward to hearing a little more about you!