Monday, September 6, 2010

Today's Special Discount and A Chance To See Me in Silly Glasses


Happy Labor Day! I'm Having a Sale in the Etsy Shop ...
For a lot of folks, it's the last sign of the end of the seemingly endless summer. And a chance to shop and save some money on the holiday. Yay!
Those photos are from my workbench at the studio. That's a pile of unfinished cast pewter pieces, with the scrubber and cleaning setup that I use on the left.


And that's my new flex shaft tool for the dremel, and a small buffing wheel accessory I bought at Harbor Freight on sale, in the photo on the right. The flex shaft is better than my old one, quieter and faster. So I'm glad I replaced the old one.


The sweeping brush is because everything I do on that side of the workbench is very dusty and messy. I have to sweep the desk, the floor and myself very often while I'm working. And I still seem to get covered with messy dust anyway.



That's me behind the close up prescription glasses, safety glasses, and respirator dust mask.

Sometime maybe I'll show a photo of one of my old dust masks covered in dust and you'll see why I wear the uncomfortable and annoying things. It's truly better for me to have both eyes and both lungs working than to worry about how crazy I look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, if you go to the Etsy shop TODAY and buy something or several things, I'll adjust your total invoice for 50% off and free shipping!

Is that a DEAL or what? If you've had your eye on something special, zip on over there and take advantage of the discount for Labor Day Monday Special!

Just put "SAFETYFIRST" in your notes on checkout so I know you're taking advantage of this.
And don't laugh at my silly glasses ... too much.

2 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Lynn, great to see you sweet face, finally! I'm glad you wear the heavy duty mask, great idea. Very important for all of us to be doing. Great sale, I'll have to take a look. Hugs, Riki

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I'm very thankful to all of you who participated in the sale - Giant Hugs All Around Town!