Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday Treat


My daughter shot this photo, it's a Mardi Gras Cupcake.
Yes, today is Fat Tuesday.
When I lived in Saint Louis they had a huge Mardi Gras celebration, the second largest in the country.

But I never got the day off work for Mardi Gras before.

Um Hm. Bet you can guess where the first largest is???

This is a great place! Long live the purple, green and gold, just like the Mardi Gras Sugar on the cupcake.
The cupcake didn't last long, though.
It came from a local place called "Little Cakes" or in french
Petite Gateaux.
Geaux Cajun Feat! Little cakes with big attitude. 
YUM!

2 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Yummmm. That looks so delicious. Hope you are well my friend. Just posted about a few necklaces I made with your beautiful pieces. Take care, Riki

Jenny said...

...and this...