Sunday, March 1, 2020

The World Is Still Turning and I'm Still Riding Around On It

Yes, I'm back writing a blog post. It's been so long, I'm not sure I remember how to do it. And I'm sure a lot of things have changed in the blogging world. 

Since my health scare in 2015 I've been keeping a low profile, trying to get well and enjoy life.  I'm still working at a law firm, and I'm doing art, but I haven't been making jewelry or components.  The studio where the faux-tiques were made has been boxed up, and I'm doing just a little artwork in a room in the house.  Mostly I'm doing paper art, painting and making handmade cards.  It keeps me creative but doesn't require the torching, soldering and glass fusing I was doing in 2015. 

I'm not sure anyone is still around to read this short update post, and I'm also not sure if this is the beginning of a new round of blogging from me, but I wanted to pop in and just say HELLO and that I'm still around, after all this time.  Lately I've been teaching monthly card making classes at the Downtown Branch of the Rapides Parish Public Library, and maybe that's motivated me to drop into my old blog space again. 

Cheers, until I return, hopefully soon.  Lynn - LLYYNN

No comments: